Paint has always been a concern when you build a house. Paint will certainly produce a more beautiful and more lively appearance. With the right paint color, you can produce a beautiful home look. Unfortunately, some paints usually contain lead which is bad for health. Services from lead paint stripping brisbane will help you remove and peel the paint.

In one can of paint, there are indeed some dangerous ingredients that are not good for one’s health. Some of the harmful ingredients in the paint are

1. Formaldehyde
The chemical compound formaldehyde (called formalin), is an aldehyde with the chemical formula H2CO, which is gas-shaped, or liquid known as formalin, or a solid known as paraformaldehyde or trioxane. In general, formaldehyde is formed due to the reaction of catalytic oxidation in methanol. Therefore, formaldehyde can be produced from burning carbon-containing materials. One of the properties of formaldehyde is that it can be oxidized. If this substance is oxidized by oxygen the atmosphere will turn into formic acid. This solution should be isolated so as not to concede air.

2. Lead
Lead or better known as the lead, a type of heavy metal that is naturally found in the earth’s crust. Lead (Pb) is a metal that gets special attention because it is toxic (toxic) to humans. Lead can enter the body through consumption of food, beverages, air, water, and dust contaminated with Pb. Lead is widely used in the paint industry for paint pigment members. Many types of harmful pigments such as Lead chromate: are used to give green, yellow and red colors; can cause central nervous system damage. Chromium: gives green, yellow and orange; can cause lung cancer and irritation of the skin, nose and upper airway. Cadmium: gives green, yellow, orange and red; can cause lung cancer.

3. Thinner
All paints contain solvents which are usually thinner. Tiner will evaporate as soon as the paint is smeared when the paint worker can suck the hazardous material contained in the solvent. Exposure to solvents can cause headaches, dizziness, eye irritation, nose and throat, reproductive problems and cancer.